Digital Recruitment Strategist
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Digital Recruitment Strategist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in digital media creative and execution, management of external partners who deliver digital recruitment strategies or clinical trial recruitment in Development operations
- Demonstrated experience in digital recruitment methods plus awareness of rules and regulations that govern Clinical Trial execution, globally
- Expertise in complex project management and leading a cross-functional team in a matrixed environment
- Knowledge of PR industry and competitive environment as well as the ability to quickly gather high-level understanding of complex technical, medical and scientific issues
- Bachelors or equivalent 4-year university degree required in related area, Masters or higher preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, preferably also French, German or Spanish
- Setting and delivering on a digital patient recruiting strategy plus partnering with program/trial teams to develop overarching strategy for digital recruitment
- Guiding study teams and stakeholders through internal process approvals and planning steps to setup digital recruitment, and ensuring compliance to process and regulations
- Overseeing development and implementation of the Digital Recruitment Plan (DRP) for assigned projects and studies while also maintaining oversight post-implementation to troubleshoot issues and adapt the ongoing strategy
- Acting as ambassador to internal Phase 1 through 4 development units to craft therapeutic area approaches and over-arching recruitment strategy by indication and key target patient indications
- Being responsible for therapy-area and patient level insights generation
- Designing, monitoring and interpreting KPIs, budget spend and ROI to ensure DRP relevance and appropriate controls are in place
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.