Angular Java Full-Stack Developer - London (remote) - £800 pd - Investment Management FinTech
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Bond McKenzie
Angular Java FullStack Developer - London (remote) - £800 pd - Investment Management Fintech
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a new Front Office technology specialist fintech team at a leading Investment Management company.
They are recruiting Full-Stack Developers, with Angular and Java expertise, for a newly approved Front Office team.
The focus of this new team is building the UI Front End presentation side of the portfolio reporting tool, integrating it with the server side and implementing it. This application tool monitors the historical composition and performance of portfolios to make strategic investment decisions.
Previous experience of doing this kind of project at enterprise level would be advantageous, particularly if this experience was within finance/investment management.
Ideal Skills and Experience profile:
- Experience building UI components using the latest web technologies (Angular, React, NGRX) and TypeScript
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more object-oriented languages (Java, C/C++, Python)
- Hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems
Further useful but not essential skills and experience:
- Experience building cloud-native applications
- Knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase)
- Experience developing using NoSQL and distributed storage technologies
- Exposure to Java Performance Testing, Monitoring using tools such as JMeter
- Exposure to the investment management sector
- Ability to lead and manage small teams