WAF F5 (ASM) Engineer
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Your role as a F5 Engineer is to be responsible for the Web Application Firewall. The WAF engineer is responsible for F5 administration including ASM/LTM but more specific to Application Security Manager (ASM).
Other duties include;
- Engineering activities on F5 LTM and ASM
- Automation of day to day activities
- Coordination and rollout of signature updates
- Investigation of events blocked on ASM
- Update caching and compression
- IRules administration
- Python Scripting
This is an English speaking environment however candidates who can speak French or Dutch will be highly desired. Working for team and acting a Web Security Specialist to design and deliver and support integration between operating systems and business applications.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.