Global SAP S/4HANA Transformation Project Manager
Posted on Aug 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Global SAP S/4HANA Transformation Project Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Carry out Global Project Management (as a member of the IT management team) for a multi-year SAP S/4 HANA transformation project & the manage the corresponding follow-up projects with the support of an external consulting company.
- Hold overall responsibility for the project budget of several million CHF & report to the executive level management.
- Hold responsibility for the management & control of all work streams within the S/4HANA program.
- Coordinate all sub-projects within the transformation program (including in the areas of PLM with CAD integration, projects, production, quality, logistics, shipping, HCM, finance, controlling).
- Transfer complex business requirements into functional & technical implementation concepts.
- Ensure integration with peripheral systems such as C/4, SAP MES, Successfactors, & BW/4, etc.
- Hold responsibility for the achievement of project goals, compliance with costs & quality requirements of the entire project in the GxP environment.
- Communicate with stakeholders, represent the project internally & externally, ensuring the flow of information & project marketing.
- Hold responsibility for the economical & sustainable use of funds & resources.
- Leading change & risk management processes within the project.
- Extensive experience in IT Project Management including Several years of experience in the Management & Implementation of large & complex transformation programs (ideally including SAP S/4HANA in the manufacturing industry or a large international company).
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Self-driven & forward thinking with exceptional organizational skills.
- High initiative, resilient, assertive & outstanding communication skills.
- Responsible, quality aware & customer-oriented.
- Fluent English & business proficient German language skills are a mandatory requirement.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.