Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by Source Technology
Location - Sweden or UK
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing listed business and lead Information Security globally.
Your overall responsibility will be to make sure all information assets and services are protected in an adequate manner. The position carries the responsibility for structuring and executing security initiatives, policies and processes aligned with compliance requirements and business objectives across companies in the group.
lead the Group level security team responsible for security architecture, security testing, Governance/Risk/Compliance (GRC) management, security operations and M&A integration's. This team works closely with security professionals in functional organisations such as Engineering, Operations and Business IT.
This role requires an individual that enjoys switching between strategic security road map, policy work and engaging with security practitioners to support implementation of security controls. Being well connected across business functions is key to enable well informed and balanced decisions on security and business priorities.
- Work with all levels of management to determine acceptable levels of information security risks
- Define, drive and support the overall security strategy and road map for CPaaS infrastructure, Mobile Operator software offerings and internal Business IT functions
- Ensure compliance is maintained against company security standards, industry standards and relevant regulations
- Plan and drive security heartbeat around threat modelling, risk assessment, security testing, security training, disaster recovery and internal audits
- Structure and coordinate regional security leaders across global organisation based on strong central guidelines combined with local execution
- Prepare, lead and support external security audits
- At least 10 year's experience within leading roles in information security disciplines
- Degree in Information Security, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent background
- In depth knowledge about security standards and regulations
- Solid understanding in Operating system and IP Networking level security principles and practices
- Technical depth to quickly understand large scale software and infrastructure deployments
- Well versed in best practices in web and cloud security
- Working understanding of large-scale transactional systems design, software and infrastructure
- Project management skills to organise and drive cross functional initiatives
To apply please share a copy of your CV or reach out directly on (see below)