IT Inventory Control/Tracking
Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Individuals needed to administratively coordinate the equipment and systems access needs for the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors across the organization. This is not a technical role. Pay rate is $25.00/hr
You will be a coordinator, to communicate to external vendors the delivery and set up of, and pick up and return of laptops, telephones and wireless devices as well as communicate to external vendors system access needs, email needs etc. and track inventory.
You will need to have good MS Excel skills to track the consonant on-boarding and off-boarding of employees and contractors, where the equipment is, what access has been given, or taken away on a daily basis, and tracking returned inventory to be used by others.
The vendor has to physically collect all equipment, you just track this to make sure they do it in a timely fashion. Make sure all licenses have been terminated and inventory updated for billing purposes.
Ideal candidates will have coordinated the revolving equipment needs of individuals or arranged systems access for others and have been in customer service roles. Prior experience communicating with all levels of management and staff within an organization and used MS Excel to sort and manage data.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Track inventory such as laptops, note books, cellphones etc.
- Track user ID's of employees and contractors leaving the organization to make deactivated
- Coordinate the retrieval of equipment to third party vendors.
- Tracking retrieval requests for accuracy and quick return
- Check the request for completeness and accuracy
- Disable AD passwords-basic Active Directory skills needed
- Disable Outlook in Office 365
- Communicate with application field services and track equipment in the field and access log-on's
- Track the return and disconnect of telephones or wireless devices
- Receive confirmation of completion of all collected equipment
- Communicate the credentials and status to the hiring managers
- Track the entire process and escalate as needed to vendors and management
- Minimum of 2 + years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Office 365 Pro Plus core applications a plus
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".