Technical Information Security Consultant
Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
Technical Information Security Consultant required for a market-leading insurance firm. The focus of the role is to support the security function in providing security services to the business and facilitating Information Security strategic change. You will be involved in technology changes, programmes & projects, platform structure, network updates, shift left initiatives, changes to InfoSec consulting, security tooling and more.
- Analyse HLD & LLD to understand risk mitigation and design of controls
- Perform threat modelling
- Perform risk assessments
- Build component specifications (operations manuals & development manuals for new components)
- Advise on industry best practice & vendor security practice
- Advise on GCP infrastructure
- Advise on Terraform as code to ensure the correct development
- Provide security consultancy services to business and security teams
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC/CEH. You will have expert technical knowledge in information security and have a proven track record in a similar role. Strong knowledge of GCP is essential (GCP certificate is preferable but not essential). Experience within financial services is desirable but not essential.