Programme Office Analyst
Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
Manage and Supports all aspects of a set of IT projects, including the forecasting, budgeting, planning, resource management and progress monitoring and reporting
Assist the IT portfolio and roadmap managers providing necessary strategic support in the following areas:
- Portfolio preparation
- Budget monitoring & tracking
- Demand capacity analysis
- Steering Committee preparations
- If required, act as a meeting secretary preparing material, minutes, actions follow-up
- Cross program delivery dependency management
- Deliver the required analysis, monitoring and support services to a large organisation
- Collects and collates data on progress measures, with a specific focus on the financial progresses versus forecasts.
- Analyzes data and presents conclusions to IT roadmap managers
- Provides regular reports with narrative for IT roadmap managers. Recommends corrective action where necessary.
- Assists the IT roadmap managers in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets.
- Assist the Project Leaders and provide necessary support for questions related to project financials and project tooling.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes and support the implementation of new project tools
- Good Understanding of project life cycle (Agile and Waterfall methodology) and governance
- Good understanding of project status reporting
- Good understanding of project/program financials
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to handle the tasks independently
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Have a good knowledge of project tools and office suite (Excell, PowerBI)