Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Avaloq Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in financial sector.
- 8+ years of work experience in major Avaloq transformation projects including an Avaloq Certification
- General expertise in the development of 3rd party Avaloq interfaces and 3rd party applications in cooperation with providers
- Strong background in banking products and processes as well as in business and technical end user consulting
- Strong management skills with the ability to interact with other project teams and financial control staff
- Familiarity with Regulatory Reporting such as Basel 3
- Sound understanding of PL/SQL and Toad
- University degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or Engineering
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is an advantage
- Setting up booking and balancing rules as well as the Avaloq Value Adjust Engine
- Implementing a chart of account as well as 3rd party interfaces and reporting
- Providing defect analysis as well as supporting testing campaigns and a stable core banking platform while working on change delivery to enhance the credit product offering
- Developing software changes on lending and risk topics as well as providing business analysis for change requests, incidents and new requirements
- Collaborating closely with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.