Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Extensive laboratory or plant experience with (bio)reactors, ideally with work experience in a Matrix organisation
- Knowledge in upstream processing with mammalian cell cultures, preferably with shake flasks, wave or stirred bioreactors is beneficial
- Strength include strong teamwork and collaboration skills as well as the willingness to embrace changing responsibilities and grow in related areas of expertise
- Apprenticeship in chemical or biotechnological development or manufacturing with relevant industry experience, Bachelor or Master of Science in Life Sciences is desirable
- Languages: English or German, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the development of efficient, high-yield, robust and scalable fermentation processes for new biological entities
- Contributing to the improvement and intensification of fed-batch and continuous perfusion cell culture processes from vial break to harvest, including seed and main bioreactor stages
- Evaluating and implementing new upstream process equipment and technologies
- Planning and performing parallelised cell culture experiments at lab scale using state of the art disposable and glass bioreactor technologies
- Ensuring maintenance of USP and processing analytical laboratory equipment while adhering to quality and safety standards
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.