Exploration Lead (f/m/d)
Posted on Aug 20, 2021 by ITech Consult
Exploration Lead (f/m/d)- Design Thinking/Lifecycle/digital field/ecosystem/ German
For our client Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Exploration Lead (f/m/d)
As Exploration lead, you will report to the Head of Innovation Management.
Generating, curating and exploring innovation ideas for the organization to potentially develop into more concrete concepts and solutions.
Driving projects in the earliest phases of the innovation process from idea creation/funnel management to the end of the Exploration phase.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drives an efficient and effective flow of ideas through the early innovation process.
- Responsible for exploring ideas through a customer/user-centric approach taking into account all three dimensions desirability, viability and feasibility of ideas. Ensures internal and external domain knowledge and experience is well reflected.
- Responsible to set-up appropriate cross-functional teams/squads to explore new ideas, bringing Innovation Management/Exploration expertise into established teams/squads and ensuring high quality and efficiency in exploration.
- Coaches project team/squad members from other functions on innovation approach and methods
- Collaborates closely with stakeholders to ensure effectiveness and efficacy of the team in the innovation ecosystem, organizes and streamlines the interfaces towards a framework for success.
- Prepares for and represents projects at stage gate approvals.
- Ensures smooth handovers and transition to Innovation Delivery Leads for the subsequent innovation phases and ensures continuity with customer centricity expertise during these further phases.
- Performs proactive product and market scanning in selected strategic areas in collaboration with the broader DIA network (eg: Partnering, MCI, Business Development).
- Active contributor in shaping the Innovation ways of working, processes, methods.
- Is a spokesperson and ambassador of the Innovation Management Chapter, creating awareness, coaching teams in innovation and carries the innovation mind-set into the broader organization.
- Leads people laterally in accordance with mindset, culture and behaviors, Roche Values, Roche Core Competencies and Leadership Commitments
- Establishes the sub-culture necessary for Innovation Management to be successful and cultivates a Great Place to Work environment by creating a stimulating and motivating workplace
- Establish and further develop best practices and thought leadership for all aspects of innovation management and exemplify the principle of proactive and continuous improvement.
- BS/MSc in Innovation Management or related field
- Passionate and visionary leader with 6+ years of experience in an Innovation role preferably in the digital field
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills in the area of Ideation, Design Thinking (Method, Tools, Process and Mindset), Service Design and Lean Start-up. Expert knowledge in the process of exploration, conceptualization and validation of new product/business opportunities
- Strong skills in applying innovation tools like journey mapping, service blueprint, etc.
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand customer needs and pain points
- Proven track record of delivering innovation with measurable impact. You know what it takes to bring innovative products to the market.
- Strong business acumen and innovation mindset
- Experience in managing highly matrixed teams - squads.
- Understands the complete Lifecycle of products, solutions and services
- Systems thinker able to deal with complex systems and to understand the Roche ecosystem
- Experience working in a diagnostics/life sciences environment desired
Nice to haves:
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Transformation & change management skills
- Ability to foster productive partnerships and networks through effective influencing, negotiation and conflict management skills
Reference No.: 920575SGRRole: Exploration Lead
Industry: Pharma Location: Rotkreuz Workload: 100% Start: 01.10.2021 Duration: 12++
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.