GDPR Solution Architect
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Dutch/English-speaking GDPR Solution Architect for a 6-month mission in the wonderful city of Antwerp. You will work with a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Scope of the mission:
The next phase in our GDPR journey focuses on data retention & deletion. For this, a specific project has started with a focus on the 20 most important applications, and to support the process a specific GDPR process orchestration tool has been selected at the group level which now has to be integrated with these applications. The focus of the mission is translating our enterprise architecture vision into realistic, detailed solutions for these applications together with our application and data architects.
- Define solutions & propositions to adapt & define the current & future ICT blueprint regarding our GDPR set up.
- Define, manage, document & guard the overarching ICT architectural design regarding GDPR and this in alignment with the business requirements.
The ideal candidate has:
- Used general software engineering concepts in past projects (Executable, VM, OO (Class, component, composite), bytecode, protocols and formats, Copybook, XML, JSON ESB, REST API)
- A proven track record in solution architecture, and translating enterprise architecture into more detailed solutions that can be implemented
- Experience Integrating with Mainframe and ERP's using an ESB, batch data transfer, MDM tool, service mesh or equivalent.
- Experience in event-driven architecture and the use of Kafka in this kind of integration architecture.
- Knowledge in GDPR regulations.
- Have proven experience in projects which have as scope the implementation of legal requirements (including the required reporting), preferably in the financial sector
If you or someone you know fit the above, interviews are happening next week. Hit the Apply button to avoid missing out.