Embedded HW/FW Design Engineer
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Embedded HW/FW Design Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich.
- Concept, design & implement high-quality portable instruments for non-destructive testing (NDT).
- Carry out Product Development in sensor technology, analog & digital electronics & firmware & signal processing.
- Partake in Circuit design & simulations, PCB layout, prototype assembly & test & calibration activities.
- Work in the areas of ultrasonics, radars, eddy currents, optic sensor characterization, measurements & modelling.
- Lead projects in relation to electronics, mechanics & software.
- Perform tasks in the area of version control & ensure documentation.
- Work with multi-disciplinary cross-functional groups including in the areas of Product Management & Supply Chain.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong expertise in Embedded FW development with C/C++ on different micro controllers.
- Proficient knowledge in analog design (including low noise analog Front End design) & Digital Signal Processing.
- Skilled & experienced schematic & PCB layout design using Altium, prototype assembly & testing.
- Good know-how & experience in FPGA programming.
- Demonstrated experience within an interdisciplinary high-tech product development environment.
- Any experience in Scripting languages such as Python or MATLAB is advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, hands-on, solution-oriented & a team-player.
- Ambitious, passionate about technology & very motivated to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered a big plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers