Lead Solutions Architect - Customer Solutions
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Client is looking for a consultative solution architect with experience of customer solutions. A solution architect with previous experience in customer oriented solutions (CRM, Web, Mobile) and applications
experience with utilities would be a bonus.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Create and own application architecture documents based on evolving application landscape and business requirements.
- Providing the technical application solution on projects, including components such as design and integrations.
- Work on projects to provide documented application solutions based on existing and new applications.
- Work with project stakeholders and provide status updates, risks and escalate to have them resolved.
- Identify risks, issues and assumptions with the application landscape.
- Collaborate with business and IT teams to implement and transition to future state architecture.
- Be a problem solver capable of translating business needs into technology solutions.
- Ensure that the design being applied meets policies, principles, and standards.
- Working with the technical design authority to ensure the infrastructure design meets the application landscape requirements.
- Experience working on large projects with multiple applications, interfaces and stakeholders.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience with application integrations
- Experience with complex application landscapes
- Familiar with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann, or other
- 3rd Level IT Qualification, Background in the Utilities industry ideally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present in a clear and concise manner.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree Level or equivalent qualifications/work experience