Senior IT Auditor (Financial Services) Dublin
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
A great opportunity for a Senior IT Auditor to join the audit division at a leading Insurance company in Dublin.
You will be a part of the team responsible for:
- Leading the planning, execution and reporting of IT and change audits to provide an independent and objective assessment of internal controls.
- Ensuring the effective completion of audit phases, including those of a complex nature, ensuring timely, complete, and accurate outputs.
- Performing assessments of IT risks and controls, including general controls environment, security controls and automated controls Embedded within information systems environment.
- Providing support and guidance to group and local auditors on the review and testing of IT systems, processes, and controls.
- Assisting in the development of Internal Audit departmental audit methodologies, processes and tools, in particular those related to IT and change.
Ideally, you will have the following attributes:
- Relevant internal and/or external audit experience required (typically 3-4 years, ideally including 'Big-Four').
- Knowledge of insurance/reinsurance industries, including corporate investment and corporate finance areas.
- Familiar with risk-based and business process focused audit approach.
- Strong computer skills with experience in system-based audits/data analytics would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in building relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations when required.
Other Desirable skills
- Professional qualification in IT Internal Audit, such as CISA/CISM or similar, is desirable
- Knowledge or experience in IT standards and control frameworks, such as ITIL or NIST is desirable.
- Experience/skills in data analysis for audit purposes - CAATs.
- BA/BS/BSc (or equivalent) in Technical, Accounting, or similar field is desirable
What the position can offer you:
- The base salary on offer ranges between €60,000 - 65,000 depending on experience
- Attractive benefits package.
- You will receive great career progression and training opportunities.
- This role would be great if you wanted to make a move into a Financial Services company.