Professional Services Lead (Financial Services, Digital Banking)
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Our North West based client's new digital platform is resonating with the market which is resulting in a high level of new projects and business growth, and as a result they are looking for an Implementation Lead/Professional Services Lead to manage and grow their Professional Services Team.
This role can be home based and our client is happy to consider candidates UK wide - there will some travel to our client's offices in the North West and UK customer sites.
Initially reporting to the Chief Product Officer (with the opportunity to join the Senior Leadership Team), the role will encompass the provision of business consultancy, training and implementation support to our new and existing customers in their use of the digital platform and ecosystem.
This is a superb opportunity offering a great deal of opportunity to grow the Professional Services function so that it becomes a significant business revenue stream in its own right. Growth of the Professional Services team, its capabilities and its scope will therefore be a key priority for the job holder.
We are looking for a committed, hard-working and flexible individual who can develop an industry leading Professional Services capability to serve our client and its customers.
You must possess a strong business and commercial mindset with an understanding of how technology can be applied to enhance business processes and satisfy customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently present sales proposals and build profitable and productive relationships with external clients.
- Understanding of the financial services sector and financial services terminology.
- Application of critical thinking to understand, analyse and interpret issues and suggest solutions.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into comprehensive solution proposals.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Ability to articulate business requirements into technology solutions and apply technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- A good understanding of the general technological environment, ideally in relation to the financial services sector.
- Ability to engage professionally and with impact with senior stakeholders (to C-level).
- Experience of data migration and the configuration of package software to meet business needs.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector.
- Experience of using and/or implementing core banking and/or digital banking solutions.
- Understanding of the Financial Services regulatory framework.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion - 0ur client can interview and hire ASAP!