Senior network engineer
Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Senior Network Engineer/Zurich, Switzerland/Pay: depends on experience/6-month contract
My client is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer that will be acting as a technical lead for the delivery of Security (Firewall) projects. The ideal candidate should be self-starter, with excellent communication skills. Must work well within a team and have the ability to build and manage existing relationships.
Initially the focus will be around the Fortinet product set but will expand to Palo Alto including SDWAN.
Technical attributes necessary:
- Design and installation of projects focused on Fortinet including FortiGate, Fortianalyzer and FortiManager
- General Firewall knowledge including Cisco ASA, Cisco FTD and Checkpoint
What they are searching for in a Senior Network Engineer:
- Experience in the implementation of Firewalls and migration traffic flows and polices
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A good understanding of the Fortinet Architecture
- Good change control approach and risk analysis
- Ability to integrate solutions with automation platforms
If you feel like you are a good fit for this role please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential conversation.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.