Posted on Aug 19, 2021 by Source Technology
As a Senior WCM Architect you will work in an agile environment within multidisciplinary teams. You build websites and platforms with the market leading products like Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia etc. This all to provide our customers with a state of art customer journey & experience. With our various clients, both national and international, we can offer you all sorts of projects that will suit your needs and expectation. You will acts as our Lead WCM Architect who will help expand our practice on the ground. Starting at a senior level, you will develop yourself through continuous education, key consulting and project roles, and management tasks. The path towards the next level in your career is highly transparent in terms of goals and opportunities.
You are a driven and enthusiastic person who likes to work on new products within multidisciplinary teams. Our clients are very demanding and want to be ahead in online communication. That's why it's important you have experience with building high-quality products. You are results-oriented and not afraid to step up and take responsibility.
- Ca. 8+ years of experience in development or related role
- You are a seasoned functional architect and digital professional who is familiar with strategic and tactical consulting concepts and approaches like Digital Marketing and Sales, Digital strategy and roadmap, customer/user experience, platform and product selection, product data and content management, business case creation, interactive customer workshops, functional portal solution architecture B2C-B2B-B2E, social collaboration, web analytics, eCommerce concepts and processes.
- You can act as a trusted senior adviser to the client CIO and client enterprise architects for both business and functional areas and translation between the two.
- You are familiar with the latest developments in the market and have worked with Web Content management products/technologies such as Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia, Sitefinity etc for most of your career.
- Ability to analyse high-level business requirements and complex business process flows, generate multiple solution ideas and provide strategic and tactical perspectives.
- An innovate approach to solving problems, creating deliverables and engaging with people from all tiers of an organization.
- Generate key ideas/use conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings/recommendations on client projects, or as part of a RFPs/sales bid and/or thought leadership.
- You have had full SDLC exposure during your career and are familiar with both waterfall, agile and hybrid MVP delivery best practices.
- Experience in transformation projects (eg requirements capture, development of customer journeys, operating model design and/or definition of potential solutions, migrations).
- You are eager to learn new things and are open to the ever changing needs of the new digital world whatever that may mean over the years to come.
- We strongly prefer German and English speaking profiles, but if you have a very good experience and only speak English, we are happy to look at your profile
- Experience with Customer Experience engine, E-commerce solutions a plus
- MVPs and/or already Certified is a plus (we can invest in certification for right candidates)
- Expertise on Enterprise Architecture design and implementation with best practices on multiple design-patterns.
- Exposure to design and implementation of Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud platform solutions using Azure
- Working knowledge and experience of implementing Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA), Event-Driven-Architecture (EDA), Business-Intelligence (BI), Ecommerce B2C & B2B, Security architecture etc.
- Managing and leading a team of consultants in the region, driving the consulting pipeline, providing governance and assurance on customer assignments, enable downstream sales revenue through consulting services, frameworks, accelerators and GTM material