Clinical Trial Operations Specialist
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Trial Operations Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Work experience in clinical trials operations management including clinical trial planning and set up, execution or operations within the life sciences or nursing environment
- Strengths include good organisational skills and a quality mindset with attention to detail as well as strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently, experience as line manager or mentor is desirable
- Capability to manage numerous projects with different priorities
- Know-how of clinical trial end-to-end process and of ICH-GCP requirements
- Bachelor degree, equivalent qualification or work experience, preferably in life sciences or nursing
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing operational and logistical support across multidisciplinary teams in Clinical Sciences and Innovation for early phase clinical trials focusing on increased complexity or priority status
- Managing interactions with key line functions including clinical development, data management and drug supply management
- Contributing to the management of clinical, regulatory and study-related documents such as study protocols and play language trial summaries by ensuring documents are complete, accurate and consistent
- Assisting with interactions and communications with investigator sites and the company's local trial teams while ensuring preparation, collection and compilation of relevant documents during the trial course
- Acting as first point of contact and liaising with the external partner managing Trial Master File and ensuring audit readiness of Trial Master File documentation
- Monitoring accuracy of clinical trial management databases, systems and resource as well as budget tracking tools to provide information and follow up on questions
- Coordinating departmental activities related to study operations support including training on areas of expertise, process improvement and on-demand study support
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.