HR Transformation Consultant - Workday
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Who are we looking for?
HR functional expert with training and change management capabilities who went through end-to-end Workday roll-outs - from design to post-go-live support.
- Proven E2E experience from the large-scale Workday deployments.
- Solid understanding of HR domains (especially HR Core, Compensation, Talent & Performance, Payroll, Recruiting, Reporting). Fresh Workday functional knowledge is a must, ideally supported by Workday certification.
- Expertise in training and change management, incl. training needs analysis; developing and delivering training plans, incl. building training curriculum and materials; training facilitation and train-the-trainer.
- Strong communication capability - preparing presentations, articles, web content.
- Experience in deploying change in collaboration with a global change network, incl. coaching of the change agents.
- Experience with Digital Adoption Platforms like WalkMe will be an asset.
- Discipline, can-do attitude, adaptable and hands-on approach with a clear focus on tangible business centric outcomes.
- Proficiency in English.
- Experience working in global, multi country programs.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.