Endpoint Security Specialist, SCCM/WSUS, AD, EDR Tools, Tanium (m/f)
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by emagine
- 5+ years in Endpoint management
- 2+ years relevant experience on SCCM/WSUS: including hands on implementation, governance, patching, rules, and reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- French language skills preferred
- Hands-on Scripting experience: SCCM, WSUS, Active Directory, EDR.
- Experience with Windows, Linux
- Tanium, EDR tools, Cloud environment (AWS, GPC)
Are you an Endpoint Security specialist with experience in a large global environment and continuous security improvement?
Then we need you for designing, documenting, building, testing, monitoring and deploying solutions on endpoints.
- Defining, maintaining and communicating endpoint technical security policies
- Coordinate technical security policies implementation and monitor any deviation
- Defining, maintaining and improving the operational and executive cybersecurity dashboards
- Ensuring the adoption, coverage and service continuity of the Endpoint Security management tools, Endpoint detection and Response tool
- Presenting the identified endpoint risks to the service owners and coordinate the remediation
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.