Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for a Data Scientistwith experience working with ML techniques and Power BI. You will be working with an international team in an agile environment from one of the biggest financial companies in Netherlands.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- Conduct secondary and primary data research and analytics
- Work with customer-centric models and tailor them to each customer as required
- Extract actionable insights from large databases
- Perform recurring and ad hoc quantitative analysis to support day-to-day decision making
- Support reporting and analytics, such as KPIs, financial reports, and creating and improving dashboards
- Help translate data into visualizations, metrics, and goals.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning techniques and statistical knowledge
- Experience working with Python
- Hands on experience visualizing and presenting data in Power BI
- Located in Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!