Transformation Project Manager (SAP)
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Currently looking for a German speaking (SAP) Transformation Project Manager in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
This is an urgent requirement for a leading client of mine in Switzerland with working locations available from Basel, Zurich, Lucerne and Bern who are offering opportunities to work in an international office with a great benefits package on top of your competitive salary.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Qualified professional with many years of project experience in the ERP SAP environment in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Strong Background in End-to-End Business Processes
- Experience in guiding Business to identify business requirements and a strong ability to translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Technical project management skills
- Demonstrated experience working together in global teams in an international environment
- Sound experience in applying or customizing SAP applications
The successful person will possess a consistent track record as a Project Manager working on SAP and ERP implementation projects, you need to be able to work in German on a day-to-day basis while English is beneficial to have.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.