Innovation Engineer Senior
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for an Innovation Engineer Senior. This person will be a member of the company's innovations lab's IT strategy team. These projects with be revolved around mobile application development, full stack development, Machine Learning, and blockchain. They need 4+ years of experience with GCP in primarily machine learning, Dialogflow (Chatbot), cloud functions, and terraform scripts. They need experience with AWS and developing microservices.
- We are seeking a creative, hands-on, talented engineer to be a member of the Innovation Lab's IT Tech Strategy Team.
- As a Innovation Engineer, you will be working on a wide range of Innovation Projects such as Mobile Application Development, Full Stack Development, Machine Learning and Blockchain.
- You will be using cutting-edge open source frameworks, all on the cloud (AWS/GCP).
- You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Machine Learning, Data Engineering and AWS Cloud Formation Templates/Terraform Scripts/Ansible Playbooks, Kubernetes, Docker, NoSql databases and Bitbucket, Spring Boot, Node.js, React Native, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS, Selenium, NGINX, Kubernetes, Express, Chef, Docker, NoSql databases and Git/Github/Bitbucket.
- You will be fully utilizing AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee), and many more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT
- GCP Data Engineer/Cloud Developer/ML Engineer Certifications
- 4+ years of experience in GCP primarily in Machine Learning, DialogFlow (Chatbot), Cloud Functions, Terraform Scripts
- 4+ years of experience in AWS - Cloud Formation Templates
- 5+ years of experience in database technologies - MongoDB, Snowflake, Hadoop, EMR
- 2+ Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- 4+ years of experience in Python (NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, pandas, Theras, Theano,plotly) and any other open source programming languages for large scale data analysis
- 2+ years of experience using DevOps (CI/CD) Jenkins, Github, Bitbucket, Spinaker, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- Keys to Success in this Role:
- GCP Machine Learning (Python) & DialogFlow
- GCP Terraform Templates & AWS Cloud Formation Templates
- Team player who can deliver outstanding results in a Agile delivery model