Financial Model Dev Senior
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Financial Model Dev Senior. The client is looking for a full stack developer who can help build storage platforms from the ground up using micoservices architecture. This person needs to have experience with developing APIs with Java, Springboot, and Python. Any experience with data lakes is a plus.
- Develop data governance related services using Spring Boot and Angular
- Design and write SQL queries with Postgres
- Develop data filtering, transformational and loading requirements
- Define and execute ETLs using Apache Spark among other Data technologies
- Determine appropriate translations and validations between source data and target databases
- Implement business logic to cleanse & transform data
- Design and implement appropriate error handling procedures
- Develop project, documentation and storage standards in conjunction with data architects
- Monitor performance troubleshoot and tune ETL processes as appropriate using tools like in the AWS ecosystem.
- Execution of end to end implementation of underlying data ingestion workflow.
- Follow software engineering standard methodologies to build modular and sustainable software
- Identify and discuss the tradeoffs of multiple approaches to solving business problems
- A minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience
- Master or bachelor's degree with relevant experience
- At least 6+ years of experience developing RESTFUL APIs with Spring Boot
- At least 5 years of experience developing in Java, Spark, Scala, Python
- At least 4 years of experience developing in Angular
- At least 4 year of experience with HTML and CSS
- At least 4 years experience in one of the following Cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google
- At least 3 years of implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- At least 4 year of experience with relational database architecture
- Experience working with different Databases and understanding of data concepts (including data warehousing, data lake patterns, structured and unstructured data)
- Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests
- Good understanding of the current trends in Data Engineering domain
- Solid understanding of software design principles