Salesforce Consultant - Dublin - Contract
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- In depth knowledge of supporting tickets through Jira or Salesforce Case Management.
- Provide day-to-day Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Production Support by troubleshooting issues brought up by end-users as well as other team members
- Resolve issues in a timely manner
- Conduct assessment on current state production systems, support and maintenance capabilities, processes and procedures, and Identify production risks and areas for improvement
- Prioritize, design and facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new support and maintenance capabilities, processes and procedures
- Provide technical leadership to other team members; support, mentor and elevate the technical depth of the team
- Support the Development Team as well as the business team in support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform
- Configure and maintain custom objects, fields, record types, page layouts, Formulas, Validation rules.
- Configure and maintain workflows, approval processes, process builder, Lightning flows, triggers, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Maintain and support integrations between Salesforce.com and other internal/external business applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Certified: Admin certification required, Advanced Admin (Platform App Builder preferred and/or Salesforce Platform Developer certification are a plus)
- Experienced: 3+ years working on the Salesforce.com platform in an Administrator capacity, in a high usage volume implementation
- 1+ years of working experience in Salesforce technical support.
- Expert: Deep understanding of Salesforce platform (Sales/Service Clouds highly desired), Lightning Experience as well as Salesforce platform architecture, out of the box functionality, configuration and customization
- Technically Minded: Experience with Apex, Visualforce preferred (for troubleshooting).
- Familiarity with the App Exchange, Changeset based deployment process and maintaining Managed/Unmanaged packages in multiple environments.
- Strong Communicator: Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated: Eager and motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment
- Salesforce and Jira experience
- Customer Service oriented with in-depth problem-solving attitude
- Having a sense of urgency and prioritization