Master Data Architect
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by SystemsAccountants
An international services organisation based close to Apeldoorn, seeks a Master Data Architect to help design and implement a structured data strategy, to ensure effective data management and data governance.
The hiring company is going through a transformation of its core IT operation systems, including ERP, CRM and transaction applications, and the role will be responsible for ensuring master data management consistency through all the different systems and data flows.
This is an interim role, initially for 3 months that will require some office based working (approximately 50%). Due to the urgency, the successful candidate would need to start in the next 4 weeks.
- 5 plus years experience in a Master Data Architect function
- Experience of data management between multiple management information systems.
- Exposure of ERP and/or CRM implementations.
- Must be strategically strong, but equally able to be 'hands-on' with data management.
- Dutch speaking and professional level presentation and interpersonal skills
For more information on this, please contact Johnny Abbott or email (see below)