Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
4 Month Initial Contract
Remote Working Role
Banks Markets and Treasury Division is undertaking a programme to upgrade its trading platform.
Solution Architect is required to map out end state architecture patterns and transition architecture patterns between the new core trading platform and upstream and downstream systems.
The Solution Architect will work closely with the Enterprise Architect and the Programme management function to map out and transitions to the end state architecture.
Treasury experience a distinct advantage for this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for defining with the M&T team the end state architecture
- Responsible for defining the transition architecture and roadmap for the core trading platform with the M&T team the end state architecture
- Assist eliciting High level requirements with Business Analysts and translating into architecture roadmaps
- Review with the Enterprise Architect the impacts of Transaction reporting regulation on in place systems and map out solutions
- Support the delivery leads and project managers throughout the SDLC to ensure systems development/integration patterns and configurations align to envisioned architecture
- Build and maintain required patterns and reference architecture
- Responsible for defining the KPI's alongside engineering leads and assisting with daily and weekly stand-up
- Work hand in hand with the technical delivery lead
- Devops and testing team
Primary skills for the role are - Solution Architecture-Solutioning-Migration/Rehosting
Skill Level - Expert (5+ Years' Experience in similar based role)
Ideally possessing a recognised Architect accreditation, TOGAF etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£72.3k - £81.3k Annual
£75k - £90k Annual
£80k - £95k Annual
£81.3k - £90.4k Annual