Recruiter - Procurement (German)
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Recruiter - Procurement vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on work experience in the Recruitment field within a global environment
- Recruitment for Procurement positions is highly desirable
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree or an equivalent education
- Strengths include a flexible personality with solid consulting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in building relationships and gaining confidence, respect and trust from stakeholders
- Capability to work independently and have a well-structured working practice along with the ability to manage numerous priorities simultaneously and to cope with high volumes in hectic times
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing End-to-End Recruitment process including need analysis, vacancy and advertisement as well as sourcing strategy, evaluation, selection and offer together with developing solutions in demanding recruitment-specific topics
- Being responsible for temporary hiring, campus recruiting, internal mobility transfers and more
- Recruiting profiles and advising hiring managers in all recruitment related aspects including offer details and compensation packages along with challenging international hires and transfers while ensuring alignment to recruiting strategy and policy
- Processing applications and interacting actively with candidates as well as collaborating with internal key stakeholders
- Building a constant pipeline of area-specific profiles in collaboration with hiring mangers as well as the sourcing team and acting as a brand ambassador at internal and external events
- Working with high volumes and managing priorities while ensuring a strict adherence to policies and guidelines in all activities and data integrity in order to strive for operational excellence and avoid operational risks
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.