Azure DevOps Engineers
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Expert-Thinking (Consulting) Limited
Expert Thinking is a remote-first team of cloud experts who build dynamic, powerful, cost-optimised Azure cloud solutions that deliver the agility, performance and scale needed by our customers to succeed.
Demand for our services is growing and we are growing our permanent team with the best talent in the UK. We are looking for two experienced DevOps Engineers with hands-on engineering of Azure, CI/CD methods and platform automation, therefore experience of engineering and development is an absolute must.
If you're a talented, personable individual with flair, passion and outstanding technical capabilities, love collaborating with awesome people, and are passionate about helping our customers to drive value and realise the true benefits of the cloud, we want to hear from you.
Our people are our business - the key to our success, and that of our customers. Join us. Be a part of something special.
Azure DevOps Engineers
Multiple roles with start dates ASAP
The focus of the role will be designing and engineering in Azure and AWS focusing on platform engineering and CI/CD methods. This is a hands-on role so extensive engineering and development experience is a must.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of three years' experience working with Azure and be able to demonstrate:
- Design and architecture experience within cloud services (Azure and ideally AWS).
- Hands on platform engineering experience on Azure with a good knowledge of relevant CLI tools, spanning network, security, IaaS and PaaS services.
- Hands on experience of engineering the platform for enterprise production support, monitoring, security, cost, deployment, etc.
- Excellent IaC skills, in particular Terraform, but CloudFormation, Ansible or Chef are desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps philosophy, methods and principles to software delivery, knowledge of GIT tools and associated methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience of containerisation is a significant benefit (Docker, Swarm or Kubernetes).
As well as excellent technical expertise and know-how, you must:
- Be an excellent communicator, demonstrate at all times exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be self-directed, motivated and able to meet objectives with little or no direct supervision.
- Be a detail-oriented, security conscious, and rigorous individual.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to work effectively under pressure.
- Be a team player, keen to share knowledge and willingly assist fellow team members.
Professional certifications are desirable, experience a must. The role is remote-first (UK based). Travel to our customers' locations may be required. We are an equal opportunities employer. Role suitable only for those with all relevant permissions to work in the UK, we cannot provide sponsorship for these roles.
Starting salary of £50-60,000 dependent on experience plus generous benefits package (annual tech allowance, training allowance, discretionary budget to spend how you want, paid holiday, pension, etc.) as well as flexible working in a collaborative, open and inclusive environment.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£60k - £75k Annual
£40k - £53k Annual
£400 - £405 Daily
£70k - £80k Annual
£525 - £550 Daily