Data Engineer - SAS Developer
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most recognisable names in international banking. With a presence in over 60 countries, they are one of Europe's biggest employers and have achieved Top Employer Europe certification. This means you'll be joining a responsible, positive, and thriving business that puts wellbeing and personal development at the top of its agenda.
Our client's department of Sales Performance Management is responsible for commercial reporting and steering. Their main customers are the commercial network and HQ senior management. The main delivery of their department is the commercial steering systems which is the foundation for the remuneration of their commercial employees. Their systems are implemented in a SAS environment. In this respect, they are looking for a reinforcement of their team.
As a SAS Developer, you will be responsible for the -
- Development and adjustment in SAS Base and MVS.
- Preparation & testing of commercial steering systems for 2021 - 2022.
- The weekly and monthly running of steering systems.
- The understanding and implementation of business KPI's.
- Experience with SAS BASE/MVS.
- Experience with SAS Macro.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience with MS Visio/MS-Access/VB/CSS.
- Experience with SAS SCL.
- A background in Banking.