SAP EWM Consultant - Fully remote S/4 Hana Implementation
Posted on Aug 18, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
For one of my best customers, I urgently require an SAP EWM consultant for an EWM S/4 Hana decentralised project.
This will be a great opportunity to work on a long term hands-on functional role for an exciting customer.
This will be a fully remote position, which can be performed from anywhere and will remain that way for the duration of the contract.
You will be working according to US time-zones since you will be working and liaising with US branch of the company, so you must be flexible with your working hours.
To be suitable for this position, you will need the following:
- Senior experience as an EWM consultant
- Solid interfacing experience with external Legacy systems to EWM
- Have completed at least 2 SAP end to end EWM implementation projects
- Be experienced in both inbound and outbound processes
- Be highly competent with writing functional specs
- Have extensive experience with EWM configuration
- Solid integration experience with SAP logistics modules
- Be a good communicator in English
- Be a team player
- Flexible with working hours
Start date - ASAP
Duration - Until the end of the year (with 6 month extensions)
Rate - €500 - 600/day (depends on experience)
Languages - English speaking
Location - Fully remote
Full time - 5 days per week
My client is interviewing for this position immediately, if you are interested then please apply with your most up to date CV.
I look forward to hearing back from you.