Delivery Manager / Mentor
Posted on Aug 17, 2021 by Grayce
Remote working, commutable to either Manchester or London
Established in 2012, we are a rapidly growing business with an ambitious vision. We aim to be the best fast-track developer of top graduate talent, enabling improved diversity of thought and delivery in digital transformation and change.
First, we find the brightest graduate talent for our Development Programmes, then we deploy our Project Analysts to our clients' change, data and tech transformation programmes, all whilst fast-tracking their development through our unique proposition. With now over 400 employees, we continue to grow our successful teams.
Our Delivery Managers play a vital role in this, supporting and mentoring a team of 45-50 Project Analysts as they start their careers working with some of the UK's leading companies. We're now looking to grow our Delivery Management team with newly created positions with a specific goal of mentoring and supporting our Analysts across all 3 of our programmes.
We're looking for experienced Data/IT professionals who have experience working with leading CRM and SaaS platforms, any Salesforce exposure would be highly beneficial. You'll likely have been operating in either a project or service delivery capacity, but what you will have is a real passion for mentoring and developing emerging talent. You'll be coaching and mentoring your team to help them achieve their full potential, promoting professional growth and high performance. You'll also be building strong relationships with your client contacts and colleagues to ensure excellence is at the heart of everything we do.
Who we are
Grayce works with organisations nationwide to help them build sustainable talent pipelines in change and transformation, data analysis and tech. We passionately believe our curious graduates are a vital part of the answer to the digital change talent demand equation. We are on a mission to help organisations witness the power of emerging top graduate talent. We give our people a platform to realise their potential, focusing on continuous learning, building capability, and living our values to continue developing the leaders of the future.
What You'll Be Doing
- Supporting a team of 45-50 Analysts on our Change, Data and Tech Salesforce Pathway Development Programmes
- Mentoring and coaching the team to promote development and personal career progression and optimise their performance and delivery on client site.
- Liaising with client contacts to ensure our service aligns with the client's needs and analyst performance meets or exceeds their expectations.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders across your client portfolio.
- Work alongside Grayce colleagues to manage the client assignment lifecycle, including identifying growth opportunities.
- Co-ordinating and facilitating service review meetings and pro-actively identifying, resolving and escalating delivery risks.
- Conducting monthly 1:1's and annual appraisal reviews for our Project Analysts.
- Preparing Project Analysts for client interviews and rotations.
- Assisting with the delivery of a best-in-class development programme across Change, Data and Tech, i.e. mobilisation training, business skills, professional development.
What You'll Need
- Prior experience in a consulting environment working with market-leading CRM and SaaS platforms in either a project or service delivery role. Salesforce experience would be highly beneficial.
- A background in coaching and mentoring emerging talent in the fields of Software Development and Testing, InfoSec, Data Analysis or similar.
- Project Management certification.
- An enthusiastic, proactive and professional approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills, both written and orally.
- Able to understand and interact with different audiences, from c-level to technicians.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced working environment.
- Ability to travel across the UK.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to business requirements.
What we offer
Join an inclusive Community home to people from all walks of life who share one common goal: to deliver excellence.
We care about well-being and continuous development; all Grayce employees have access to additional training and development and an Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
As well as joining an ambitious, caring, supportive and rapidly growing team, you will also receive a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.