Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Aug 17, 2021 by TEKsystems
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing and bug fixing Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
- Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software
- 5+ development years .NET C#
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API
- Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL) Containers TDD, unit-testing, clean code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector English language
Nice to Haves:
- GitHub Actions CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical).
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Zied Laouirine.
We are not able to consider applications from any non - EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.