Network/Infrastructure Test Analysts - Police Experience
Posted on Aug 17, 2021 by Brookwood
Warwick, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Network/Infrastructure Test Analysts - Police Experience Beneficial
We are seeking two experienced Test Analysts for a Police Force in the Midlands. This is for a Call Centre, VOIP and control centre project.
This is an initial 4 -month contract, with a highly likelihood of further extensions.
The role will be based in the Midlands office due to the nature of the project,
The rate is £400 Outside IR35.
We are ideally seeking those with Police experience or Public Sector experience.
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent Knowledge, skills and experience in software & hardware testing including (one or more of the following) VOIP, Call Centre and Command and Control systems.
- Foundation Level ISTQB is desirable
- Proficiency in fundamental principles required to progress entities through each phase of functional & non-functional testing.
- Customer Service: Interpersonal skills are required to engage, persuade & negotiate with other teams to gain commitments, overcome obstacles and leverage delivery of dependencies for testing.
- Test planning and scheduling at each phase of a test life cycle.
- Business Requirements document support and validation.
- Drafting of Test scripts incorporating Use cases & test cases aligned to Business requirements.
- Test execution: Due-diligence competencies related to execution of tests at each phase of a test life cycle - entry and exit criteria and test-pass business-signoff.
- Defect management: Steps to reproduce, initial triage and escalation for action as required.
- Test reporting, documentation and auditing as required.
- Issue and risk escalation as required to Programme.
- Candidate will be required to work on-site when required.
- Test Queue Management: Experience in tracking the progress of large number of application tests through different phases of the testing cycle over a timescale of 18 months using tools and methodologies.
- The ability to prioritise tests and maintain Quality against Productivity targets within the limitations of a constrained budget.
- Knowledge and experience of Test Management processes and current tooling.
- Knowledge and experience of Testing Lifecycles through VV&T and Agile methodologies