Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Posted on Aug 17, 2021 by ITech Consult
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Build Master.
Roche Diagnostics has assembled a team to deliver a project where you will be working on a cloud-native solution to support healthcare professionals in clinical decision-making.
You will be closely working with a team of around 10 people including software developers, UX/UI and medical specialists where you will have a say in the decisions the team needs to take. With the team you will be building this solution by transforming the decisions, plans, and designs into an actual product, using various technologies and tools.
You will also raise concerns whenever you see them. For Roche and our team quality is one of the most important aspects of our job so we will make sure the solution fits the needs of healthcare professionals and works as expected.
Areas of responsibility:
- Participate in all phases of software development from design to implementation, testing and bug fixing - Participate in defining work packages, estimations, plans and implementation within the development team.
- Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner Provide all necessary documentation according to the software development process Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
- As a team member, actively contribute to sprint goals and continuous improvement.
Professional and technical requirements:
- 5+ years in software development with knowledge of agile software development
- Experience with database development (SQL or NoSQL) Containers
- TDD, unit-testing, clean code Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar from software sector
- English language
Nice to Haves:
- GitHub Actions CI/CD pipelines
- AWS Infrastructure
- Knowledge of software development in a regulated environment (medical).
Reference no: 920555 AD
Role: Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with planned extension (unlimited contract)
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.