JAVA Developer - Kafka/Spring Boot
Posted on Aug 17, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Kafka/Spring Boot - this is a long term contract opportunity to join our major client.
- Experience as a Java developer with strong knowledge of reactive architecture and micro-services
- Kafka know-how is a MUST
- Expertise in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Practice with messaging and stream processing architectures built on Kafka
- Understanding of native cloud development and Kubernetes
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Developing data integration- and business services using micro-services
- Ensuring applications are performing, tested against requirements and in compliance with CI/CD and automated testing and build pipeline
- Preparing unit test for automated testing and performing code reviews
- Fixing bugs and issues in deployed applications while understanding architectural issues, and factoring them into decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrating expert understanding of the Java application development stack and tools
- Working with CI/CD for integration and deployment
Start: 010/2021 or ASAP
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.