Programme Delivery Manager - Green Spaces
Posted on Aug 14, 2021 by CHM Recruit
Our client, a Community Charity, is changing places, changing lives across the South of England, one green step at a time.
Role: Programme Delivery Manager - Green Spaces
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Contract Type: 15 Months Fixed Term
Operational Area: Surrey & Sussex
Location: Hastings / Rother
This charity is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Delivery Manager to lead their Green Recovery project, supporting their work in green spaces, country park visitor centres and volunteer projects. The Programme Delivery Manager will support, coach and mentor their team, whilst providing support to the Area Programme Manager in the delivery, development, and legacy of this charity's local projects.
The Programme Delivery Manager will require a qualification in countryside management and have demonstrable experience of management conservation projects as well as substantial experience in staff and project management.
- P roject manage the Green Recovery project and other green space, country park and volunteer projects alongside the Area Programme Manager.
- Work closely with Hastings Borough Council and Colne Valley CIC to lead the implementation of Green Recovery - Recovering Combe Valley Project.
- M anage environmental and biodiversity enhancement and preservation work and lead, coach and mentor Green Team Supervisor and volunteers on delivery of green space improvements.
- O versee support and management the country park visitor centres, encouraging community engagement, volunteer recruitment and events.
- Manage the team to collect baseline data and gather data during the project to prove delivery against project outcomes, this will include before/after photos and interviews/surveys with project participants.
- Manage various and complex budget streams.
- Lead the management and administration of data and records relating to the delivery of the agreed outcomes of green space programmes.
- Support the Area Programme Manager to achieve new and match funding requirements and, though collaborative partnership working, ensure the development and legacy of Green Recovery fund and other country park and green space projects as part of the wider portfolio of the organisation's projects.
In return they offer:
- 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays
- A contributory pension scheme
- Scope to continuing development of your professional skills
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date: 5th September 2021
Interview Date: 10th September 2021
Please note that the right is reserved to close applications early in the event of a large response.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer's website where you can complete your application for this position.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk.
Inline with their Safer Recruitment & Selection Policy and Procedure, successful applicants are subject to references and an enhanced with barred lists disclosure check where applicable to their role.
They are committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate their commitment they have been awarded the Disability Confident Scheme Symbol, which is awarded by the Employment Service.
The charity is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
No agencies please.