Sustainable Revenue Analyst
Posted on Aug 14, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Currently looking for a Sustainable Revenue Analyst in Switzerland to work in Zurich.
This is an urgent requirement for one of my top clients in Zurich, Switzerland.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sept-Dec 2021
- Analyze data submission based on YTD Q2 2021
- Provide feedback to BUs and organize follow-up sessions (when needed)
- Prepare sign off documentation on submitted products by approval group
- Compare results to peers
- Identify gap/weaknesses in definition and adapt as needed
- Identify gap/weaknesses in template/data consolidation and adapt as needed
- Jan-Feb 2022
- Send out data request for sustainable revenues YE2021
- Support BUs with submission
- Analyze data submission
- Prepare sign off documentation
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.