Sustainable Revenue Analyst
Posted on Aug 14, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Sustainable Revenue Analyst vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of working experience as an Sustainable Revenue Analyst in the finance sector
- Profound background in Consulting
- Practical knowledge and experience with Excel and PPT
- Ability to understand the need to align and push the organization
- Good communication skills and ability to provide project management for the sustainable revenues workstream
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Analyzing data submission based on YTD Q2 2021 as well as providing feedback to BUs and organizing follow-up sessions
- Preparing sign off documentation on submitted products by approval group by establishing what the company wants to disclose in NFR 2021
- Comparing results to peers and identifying gap/weaknesses in definition plus in template/data consolidation and adapt as needed
- Sending out data request for sustainable revenues YE2021 while supporting BUs with submission when needed along with preparing sign off documentation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17374
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.