SAP Funcional Analyst
Posted on Aug 13, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
SAP Functional Analyst - PM, MM, FI, CO
- A thorough business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations and Document Management processes
- A thorough knowledge of the SAP modules related to those domains: Plant Maintenance, Work Clearance Management, Project System, Document Management System.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of SAP Authorisations. Experience with improvement projects regarding SAP authorisations.
- Knowledge of the Purchase & Inventory process, Finance & Controlling process and their corresponding SAP modules Material Management, Finance and Controlling is a plus.
- A thorough general data management knowledge eg data extractions and loads, SQL queries, data processing using MS Access, Excel and other tools, creating reports, statistics, etc.
- Project Management knowledge and experience
- Trilingual: French and English, Dutch as well a plus
- Good training skills
- Team player, able to work in a collaborative way.
- Able to work independently, takes initiative and has a problem solving focus.
- Analytic skills (what's best for the company, process, users).
- Quality Minded
- Good relationship skills
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- BE NSA Security Clearance level SECRET