NOC IP Servicedesk Senior Brussels 12 Month+ Contract
Posted on Aug 13, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
I am partnering with my European Engineering client who is currently looking for an IP Networks Servicedesk Senior to provide 1st line support within their Network Operations Center based in Brussels. 12 Month+ Contract. Remote within Belgium
IP Networks Servicedesk Senior Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact across Network Operations Center for IP Network requests (changes, new requests, failure reports, request for info, etc).
- Overseeing IP Networks to verify the information and alarms provided by the management systems and network nodes of the different technologies: routing/switching (Cisco), load-balancing (F5), Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto), Authentication (Cisco ISE), IP address management, DHCP, DNS (InfoBlox), VPN Concentrators (Cisco)
- Troubleshoot requests in close collaboration with other colleagues of the team.
- Close collaboration with senior network architects for more complex problems,
- Implementation of workarounds,
- Dispatching and follow-up of problems with vendors of different technologies and service providers.
- HW installation/replacement, staging, and configuration in administrative sites and data centres
- Minimum 4 years Network Support experience in Cisco IP Networks
- Relevant Network Accreditations ie CCNA, CCNP, Network +,etc.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot, routing/switching (Cisco), load-balancing (F5), Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto), Authentication (Cisco ISE), IP address management, DHCP, DNS (InfoBlox), VPN Concentrators (Cisco)
- Experience in providing team training, workshops and written procedures within NOC
- Fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding 12-Month+ contract opportunity and have the technical skill set to succeed, please send your CV ASAP for consideration