CNC Machine Operator
Posted on Aug 12, 2021 by TREC INDUSTRIES, INC.
First Shift Position (40 hours/week) overtime when required
Mechanical aptitude needed. Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 20 lbs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To make quality precision machined parts in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to operate CNC Machining Centers
- Knowledge of basic programming and editing is a plus
- Read, understand and interpret prints/drawings
- Ability to preform basic inspections of precision machined parts, using micrometers and calipers
- Ability to monitor and record detailed in-process inspection plans
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be self-motivated
- Must be a high energy professional individual with the willingness to learn and grow within the company.
This position has potential for growth and advancement.
High school diploma or equivalent
Training & Experience:
1 - 3 years experience. Familiar with precision machine shop tooling and measuring equipment
In addition to competitive compensation we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package including Health & Dental and Vision Insurance, 401-K Program Flexible Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off,
About Trec Industries, Inc.:
Trec Industries, Inc. is a precision contract machining company located in Brooklyn Hts., OH, that prides itself on precision and quality. Trec Industries, Inc. is a well established, privately held, precision machining company with over 42 years of manufacturing experience. We supply parts to a variety of industries, including aftermarket automotive, the tire industry, high voltage electrical, consumer products, equipment manufacturers and the medical equipment industry. We machine a diverse line of parts, ranging in size from small to medium and ranging from simple drill & tap parts to complex multi-operation parts requiring close in-process inspections, using a variety of materials and alloys.
Email - (see below)
Trec Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.