Regional operations Lead
Posted on Aug 12, 2021 by HCL GB Ltd
Relevant Experience - 10 + years and has held similar roles for at least 4 + years.
Should understand industry standard process and procedures to support offshore operations
Should have experience in handling global customers - communication has to be at its best - both oral and written.
- Experience in Service desk and help desk management
- ITIL process definitions and implementation. Preferably ITIL certified. Understands the process gaps and implement necessary changes to align to ITIL guidelines
- Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for:
- Architecture gap assessment studies
- Implementation of new technologies
- Consolidation opportunities
- Reduce business impact of outages
- Cost savings through better solutions
- Enhance operational efficiencies
- Be a business partner to customer to understand the business process and needs and provide service as needed.
- Work towards a WIN- WIN situation
- Overall Customer Satisfaction - Ensure we score high marks in the CSAT conducted.
- Ensure that HCL meet the quality standards in every aspect of delivery
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting SLAs, working with functional and technical leads to identify areas of continuous improvement and delivering on them
- Escalation point in case of high severity issues
- Single point of contact for customer for day-to-day operations, act as a liaison between HCL's delivery team and Business stake holders for the respective regions
- Aware of Application services is an added advantage