Posted on Aug 12, 2021 by Xplore
Dundee, United Kingdom
PCV DRIVER VACANCIES
Xplore Dundee is the most significant bus operator in Dundee, and part of McGill's Buses, the UK's largest independent bus company. We provide a comprehensive network of services across the city with our fleet of increasingly low emission vehicles, connecting the people of Dundee with their workplaces, schools, homes, hospital and leisure activities.
We are looking to recruit PCV drivers, to transport our customers safely and on time to their destinations, we have full time permanent posts available, across a wide variety of shift patterns.
- Maintain a high standard of customer care and service presentation.
- To drive the vehicle in a safe and considerate manner
- Collect appropriate fares, ensure customers scan their QR codes and issue tickets.
- Comply with accident reporting procedure
- Be fully conversant with company rules, regulations and procedures and apply them while on duty
- To carry out such tasks as are directed to meet the needs of the business
Qualifications/ skills required
- Current PCV driving licence and valid CPC card for pcv drivers
- Excellent driving skills
- Great numerical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Courteous, helpful attitude
- Flexible approach to work
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, free travel, and full uniform. Pension scheme in operation.
Interested candidates please send your CV