Head of Leakage
Posted on Aug 11, 2021 by South Staffs Water (Incorporating Cambridge Water Company)
PLEASE MENTION THE GREENJOBS NETWORK OF WEBSITES WHEN APPLYING TO THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Head of Leakage
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Location: Based at Green Lane, Walsall or Fulbourn Rd, Cambridge
At South Staffs Water/Cambridge Water we deliver clean and reliable water supplies to around 1.5 million customers within the South Staffs and Cambridge regions. We are proud of our commitment to providing high-quality water, delivering exceptional levels of service and great value for money.
One of our key commitments to our customers and regulators is to maintain leakage levels at an economic level. We are seeking a Head of Leakage Strategy to own and drive our leakage performance across both of our Operational regions.
• Strategically lead and provide a focal point for all aspects of leakage management within the business.
• Define and implement the Company's leakage strategy to ensure that leakage commitments are met within both the South Staffs and Cambridge regions.
• Management of operational leakage teams and all business reporting regarding performance.
• Play a key role in managing the delivery of longer term schemes and investments related to leakage and network management
• Representation of the Company's interests to industry groups and regulators.
• Provide strategic contribution to Water Resources Management Plans and future business plans.
• Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the highest standards in health and safety.
The successful candidate will be an energetic and enthusiastic leader, possessing a minimum of 5 years leakage management experience and be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery of excellence with respect to leakage and the management of high performing teams. Acting as a champion for all matters relating to leakage you will be an expert influencer, as well as confident and persuasive in oral and written communications, while working collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to translate potentially complex logistical issues into effective programmes and plans are essential. You must be fully conversant with Microsoft Office and statistical packages. A valid UK driving licence is essential as this role will require travel within our regions.
As an employee of South Staffs Water you will have access to a range of benefits. For further details, please visit the Careers section of our website .
To apply please forward your CV to: WaterHR(at)south-staffs-water.co.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 25h August 2021
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS