Buyer - Software License
Posted on Aug 11, 2021 by Experis AG
Buyer - Software Licenses
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Procurement/Buyer (Software License) to support the procurement department sourcing external goods and services.
This is a 6 months contract based in Zurich
- Coordinate execution of successful software vendor contract negotiations
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value to respective initiatives at senior levels within Procurement and the wider organization
- Develop credibility and operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for software and become the first point of contact for the business stakeholders with respect to software vendors and related procurement
- Build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and directly manage those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a procurement environment as a buying or sourcing manager
- Significant experience in Software license agreements, business case production and review, including scoping, license/pricing models utilized, performance measurements, SLAs and appropriate license entitlements with large Software companies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex ideas in concise, easy-to-understand business terms to senior executives
- Strong relationship-management skills including influencing, problem resolution and collaboration skills with key internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Proficient project management skills
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills & ability to easily learn other standard procurement and demand management tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.