Posted on Aug 10, 2021 by Keysight Technologies
Who we are
Eggplant, as part of Keysight empower organizations to create amazing digital experiences, we help businesses to test, monitor and analyze their end-to-end customer experience and continuously improve their business outcomes.
Companies worldwide use Eggplant to surpass competitors, boost productivity, and delight customers. How? By dramatically enhancing the quality, responsiveness, and performance of their software applications across different interfaces, platforms, browsers, and devices - including mobile, IoT, and desktop - in agile, DevOps, and innovative application and data environments.
We are a global company serving more than 650 enterprise customers in over 30 countries. Eggplant has offices in London, Boulder Colorado, Philadelphia, Berlin Germany, with additional development centers and regional offices around the world. Sectors include automotive, defense and aerospace, financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, and retail. Eggplant is backed by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG).
If you enjoy working with a small, collaborative, fun team, then you'll love it here at Eggplant!
This is an opportunity to join a fun and challenging environment, to work on the latest generation of our application offerings. We are seeking a Product Manager who is a source of deep product expertise needed to lead the development of products from initial vision, to delivery to retirement. The successful candidate is accountable for:
- Strategy and Vision
Working with our team to define and execute on a clear product vision and strategy. Plainly articulate the business value the development teams so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. The product manager owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the products & components they are responsible for.
A plan for what their teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation and coordinate the activities required to bring the product to market and aligning all of the teams involved (engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support). They are ultimately responsible for representing the end user's needs through an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories to inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency. This should ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle to ensure our release plans are understood and all concerns are addressed
Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas and determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward.
Ensure that feedback defects and feature requests are seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development processes. Product managers then communicate the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members who submitted them
Prioritized against the strategic goals and initiatives; making difficult trade-off decisions based on the value that new features will deliver to customers and to the business. Working closely with engineering on the technical specifications they are responsible for defining the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience.
Produce and deliver collateral, working with our marketing teams, that best articulates the new capabilities to our customers and sales teams and maintain both Customer intelligence (who is using what and where the key benefits and problems lie) and Competitive intelligence (who our competitors are and how we compare against them)
Specific Deliverables and Activities
To accomplish the Responsibilities laid out above the Product Manager is expected to perform the following duties:
- Develop product vision and roadmaps for all assigned products and regularly present this strategy in the context of the overall Eggplant strategy to the engineering team(s) working on the product(s)
- Communicate and evangelize the roadmap to external and internal stakeholders as appropriate, including customers, partners, engineering, sales, marketing, and technical consultants
- Be the point person for customer & competitor analysis, including identifying market needs and end-user problems to be solved, managing customer feedback (including loss interviews), and aggregating competitor product evaluations
- Formulate initiatives in line with the product vision
- Own and manage the product backlog, including alignment with product vision and prioritization, formulating epics, and defining epic-level acceptance criteria
- Provide substantive input to inform marketing and sales enablement
- In collaboration with Engineering Manager and Technical Leads, formulate release objectives, define release plan, and communicate changes to the release plan
- Ensure epics are refined and broken down into user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria
- Host sales-focused release reviews, demonstrate features, and incorporate feedback into product backlog as appropriate
- Coordinate customer-facing launch of releases
- Triage, prioritize (and request t-shirt size from team), sanitize defects, and communicate back to customer
- Participate in release planning, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and backlog refinement sessions as appropriate
- Timely clarification of user stories and sign-off on user stories as completed
- Support Team Lead in sprint backlog management
- You should have a technical background and be self-motivated and have a proven track record of developing compelling product marketing initiatives.
- Specific requirements include:
- Batchelors (or equivalent) degree in a technical or similar field and be familiar with computing and software technology
- Proven proficiency as a Product Manager or similar role with a minimum of 3+ years' experience
- Solid knowledge of Agile development practices, including the role of a Product Owner
- Excellent communication skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £80k Annual
£400 - £475 Daily
£65k - £80k Annual
£75k - £90k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£75k - £100k Annual
£60k - £500k Annual