Counselor III-Outpatient (3,000 sign on bonus)
Posted on Aug 6, 2021 by Maryhaven, Inc.
A Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio's largest and most comprehensive behavioral health service provider specializing in addiction, recovery, and mental health treatment. We strive to bring hope, innovation and compassion to people struggling with mental illnesses and addiction disorders. Maryhaven operates three campuses in Columbus, as well as four regional clinics in Union, Delaware, Marion, and Morrow counties.
BONUS: This position qualifies for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive clinical formulation based on completion and/or review of chemical dependency, mental health, bio-psychosocial, and related assessments during client's current functioning.
- Responsible for individual, family, and group counseling.
- Person must provide timely and accurate clinical documentation procedures and must complete day-to-day service documentation as required by funders, accreditation bodies and, Maryhaven Policy.
- Assists in maintaining the therapeutic environment of the unit by regularly interacting with clients and implementing unit patient management policies and procedures.
- Must attend a minimum of two (2) Cultural Diversity training's per year.
Bachelor's degree in human service or behavioral science required.
Salary: 45,000 annually
Licenses, Credentials, Certifications:
LSW, LISW required.
Rewards: Salary commensurate with experience. A suite of benefits including paid time off, medical, vision, dental, and retirement savings plan. The opportunity to receive continuing education and training in health care billing. A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers.