Counselor III-Morrow County Jail
Posted on Aug 6, 2021 by Maryhaven, Inc.
Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio's largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery. We strive to bring hope, innovation and compassion to people struggling with mental illnesses and addiction disorders, operating three campuses in Columbus, as well as at five regional clinics in Union, Delaware, Marion, Morrow and Crawford counties.
- Develops a comprehensive treatment plan based on the completion and/or review of a behavioral health/mental health /psychological/ chemical dependency assessments as they relate to the client's current functioning.
- Provides counseling services (individual and group), crisis intervention and case management to offenders in the Morrow County Jail.
- Monitors individualized treatment plans/ continuing care planning.
- Provides linkage with the crisis intervention/emergency system of care, for continuity of care.
- Works closely with jail contracted health care and behavioral health care providers.
- Arrange psychological evaluation as clinically indicated.
- Develop a comprehensive court service plan of the participant's goals, objectives and expectations for participation to satisfy court requirements and successfully complete the program.
- Assist the court in developing, administering and maintaining the policies and procedures for the docket.
- Follows operating procedures to ensure compliance with ODMHAS and CARF when applicable.
- Participates in standing and ad-hoc committees and Maryhaven or community work groups.
- Attends a minimum of two (2) Cultural Diversity training's per year.
- Bachelor's degree in human service or behavioral science.
Salary: 45,000 annually
Licenses, Credentials, Certifications:
- Required: LPC or LSW
- Preferred: LPCC or LISW
Rewards: Salary commensurate with experience. A suite of benefits including paid time off, medical, vision, dental, and retirement savings plan. The opportunity to receive continuing education and training in health care billing. A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its custom.